Voice process jobs are the most common in customer care. It is the process of taking phone calls, responding to them, and resolving their issues. They can be part of an organization’s sales department or a call center. The job requires great listening skills as well as speaking skills. It also demands good writing skills since it involves live chat support and responding to customers’ emails.
What Is Voice Process Job?
Voice process jobs are for people who work in the area of voice-based communication. These include call center agents, customer service representatives, telemarketers, and other positions where a person is required to speak to customers.
The Voice process agents provide phone support to customers who have questions or complaints. They answer questions, provide information, and make suggestions about products or services. This job requires the agent to listen carefully to what the customer says and respond accordingly. The voice process jobs are usually part-time and can be done from a call center or BPO.
What Is Voice Process Job in BPO?
The BPO is a business process outsourcing company that hires call center agents to provide customer service for their clients. These companies outsource their customer service jobs to call centers or BPOs that are located outside the U.S.
BPOs are usually based in India, the Philippines, Eastern Europe, and other locations where labor costs are lower than in the U.S. When customers call the BPO to inquire about a product or service they need, they are contacted by a voice process agent. The agent provides information and helps the customer find the desired product or service.
The voice process job is the first step in providing customer service for the client. If the customer has a complaint or needs additional information, they can ask for a return call from the agent. This requires the agent to listen carefully to the customer’s request and provide appropriate help.
Voice Process Jobs Processes
A Voice process has two processes:
1. Inbound Voice Process
2. Outbound Voice Process
Inbound Voice Process
This is the process when customers call the BPO to inquire about a product or service they need. When a customer calls the BPO, they are automatically transferred to an agent who will answer their questions or help them find the desired product or service.
The agent will listen carefully to what the customer says and provide the right information. The agent will help the customer to resolve any issues related to products or services and offer any additional information that may be needed. The agent will inform the customer if the problem has been resolved and provide instructions on how to proceed if the problem needs to be addressed further.
Outbound Voice Process
In the outbound job process, an agent needs to make a call to the customers. An agent generally adopts this process to gain the attention of the customers to sell a product or service.
Agents make a phone call and try to convince the customer to purchase a product or service. To convince a customer to purchase a product or service, an agent must be persuasive and knowledgeable. Agents should also be able to explain the product or service and persuade the customer to purchase it.
Agents should be prepared to handle negative or challenging situations, such as when customers decline the sales pitch. An outbound voice process agents use this process to close a sale.
Voice Process Jobs Responsibilities
Voice Process Agents are responsible for answering customer calls and resolving the issues or providing information about the products and services they offer. Agents are often required to listen carefully to the caller and provide appropriate information and help.
- If a caller has a complaint, the agent should listen carefully to the complaint and provide appropriate help.
- If a caller asks for a return call, the agent must schedule a time for the return call. The agent must also schedule a return call if the caller asks for a callback within a certain time frame.
- If the customer service agent does not have the information or authority to resolve the issue, the customer service agent must direct the caller to the appropriate customer service representative.
Voice Process Job Description
A Voice Process Job Description describes the responsibilities, tasks, and job duties that a Voice Process Executive performs. The job description can be used as a guide for hiring an individual or reviewing job duties to determine if they are being met. There are many types of jobs in the Voice Process field, and each type requires different skills and training.
Some common Voice Process Jobs descriptions are:
1. An agent should communicate well with customers.
2. An agent should have the ability to handle multiple calls simultaneously.
3. An agent should be able to answer calls from different types of customers.
4. An agent should be able to handle difficult customers effectively.
5. An agent should be able to provide the most accurate information to the customer.
6. An agent should have a good command of English and other local languages.
What are Voice Process Jobs Advantages?
Some of the major Voice process jobs advantages are:
1. The job is lucrative, with a pay package of Rs. 10,000 – Rs. 30,000 per month.
2. The customer service work is simple and easy, with no hardcore technical knowledge required. Voice process jobs only require you to be fluent in English and a bachelor’s degree like B.A. or B. Com, etc.
3. Voice process-based job companies offer On-Job Training for newly recruited customer care agents.
4. Mostly, the job can be done online, without any physical interaction.
5. It is a very flexible job. You can choose your working hours, whether you want to work full time or part-time.
6. You do not need to undergo any high training or professional certification.
What are Voice Process Jobs Disadvantages?
Here are some disadvantages of Voice process jobs:
1. The job requires a lot of patience and dedication. You may be frustrated by some bad experiences with clients.
2. You may need to go through odd-working hours as some voice process jobs work in night shifts.
3. Due to odd working hours, you might encounter health issues like sleep disorders, depression, eyesight problems, and other issues.
4. The voice process jobs are low-paying, and it doesn’t provide a good income.
5. It is very difficult to find a good job in the voice process industry because of its low reputation.
6. It is not a stable career, and there is no guarantee of job security.
7. This job involves working under pressure, so you need to deal with stress well.
What are Voice Process Interview Questions?
Voice process interview questions are designed to get to the core of the job applicant’s knowledge and experience. They help to identify strengths and weaknesses while also assessing the level of interest in a particular role. The questions you ask during your interview can be tailored to your specific requirements, but they should always be focused on the tasks and responsibilities of the role and the skills and abilities required.
Here are some common voice process interview questions that an interviewer may ask:
1. Tell me about yourself in one sentence.
2. Why are you interested in this position?
3. What do you know about our company?
4. What are your qualifications and experience?
5. Why should I hire you?
6. What is your greatest weakness?
7. How would you handle a difficult situation?
8. What are your goals for the future?
9. How did you get to where you are today?
10. Do you have any questions?
1. What is Non-voice Process Job?
Non-voice Process Jobs are jobs that do not involve phone calls. The tasks of non-voice jobs are similar to the voice-based job, but instead of receiving or making phone calls, they use Emails or Chat support to handle customers’ queries and issues.
This type of job requires good writing and typing skills to reply to emails or chats in a fast and professional manner. The person handling this type of job has the ability to handle multiple customers at once without missing any of their queries.
2. What is Semi Voice Process Job?
A semi-voice process job is a combination of both non-voice and voice jobs. It is the process where a person who is good at voice calls also uses emails or chats to handle customer queries. This helps the company to have a person with voice and email skills in a single role. Large companies mostly prefer this role as they can handle many customers at once. This makes them more efficient and effective than other processes.
3. What Is Domestic Voice Process Jobs?
A Domestic Voice Process Job is a job where the executives are assigned to handle the calls from the customers that are located in their own country.
The job involves handling the customers’ queries and complaints and resolving the issues. The domestic voice process jobs are available for people who can speak with the customers in English or other local languages. The customer care executive handles the queries and complaints from the customers and helps them solve their issues.
4. What Is International Voice Process Jobs?
An International Voice Process Job is a job where the executives are assigned to handle the calls from customers in different countries, particularly the U.S., U.K., Australia, etc.
These jobs include product and service support or technical support in which the customer is calling to solve an issue. The executives handling the calls should have strong communication skills because they are communicating with people from different parts of the world. The executives are also required to be very professional when handling the calls. They should be able to provide the best solutions for the customer’s problem without any delay.
5. What are the Requirements for Becoming a Voice Process Agent?
To become a voice process agent, you must possess excellent communication and listening skills. You need to be able to listen to people carefully and understand their needs. You must also have a friendly personality and keep the conversation going. You should also be able to speak well in English.
You must also be patient when dealing with customers and should have the ability to deal with people politely. There will be many phone calls, so you must be able to handle them well. You must also be able to work in teams, and you need to know how to lead and manage others.
You need to be a very organized person as you will be required to make sure that everything is done according to schedule. The voice process job involves working under pressure, so you must be able to deal with stress well. You must also be reliable and punctual.
6. What is Voice Process Jobs Salary?
Voice Process jobs salaries in India vary from ₹ 0.2 Lakhs to ₹ 3.0 Lakhs with an average annual salary of ₹ 2.0 Lakhs.
7. Is Voice Process a Good Job?
Voice process jobs are expected to grow by 10 percent each year, which means that there is a huge demand for voice process jobs. Most of the people who get these jobs are either college graduates or people who have been working in customer service for some time.
The future of this job looks very good as most companies offer flexible hours and provide significant benefits to their employees. The competition is also very high, so you need to be very careful when choosing the company you work for.
The voice process jobs are growing very fast, and they will continue to do so. It is a very demanding job, but if you have excellent communication skills, then it will not be a problem at all. You will be required to listen carefully and speak clearly, which is something that comes naturally to most people. You should also be able to work in teams and manage the clients well.